Do I Have A Case?
No Fees Unless We Win
Free Online Consultation
Click Here
Fighting Disability Insurance Companies For Over 30 Years

Which Lawyer Should I Contact In Ontario To Fight My Denied Disability Claim?

Disability Benefits - Question 84
If you have been denied ODSP or CPP disability there are community legal aid clinics that can help in Ontario. If you have been denied disability from an insurance company you should be calling Share Lawyers.
Was your question answered? Yes or No

Other Similar Questions

Sign up For Our FREE Newsletter or Booklet
Sign Up Now
Read Our Recent Blogs
Read Now
What Our Clients Say
Read Now