Do I Have A Case?
No Fees Unless We Win
Free Online Consultation
Click Here
Fighting Disability Insurance Companies For Over 30 Years

Where Do I Pursue A Motor Vehicle Accident Claim If Out Of Home Province?

Motor Vehicle Accidents - Question 7
As an Ontario resident you should be able to receive accident benefits from your own auto insurance company. As far as pursuing a claim against the at-fault driver, it is possible that Quebec law will apply but it isn’t always clear so you should consult a lawyer to discuss your specific circumstances. 
Was your question answered? Yes or No

Other Similar Questions

Sign up For Our FREE Newsletter or Booklet
Sign Up Now
Read Our Recent Blogs
Read Now
What Our Clients Say
Read Now