Do I Have A Case?
No Fees Unless We Win
Free Online Consultation
Click Here
Fighting Disability Insurance Companies For Over 30 Years

When Should I Seek Legal Representation Following A Motor-Vehicle Accident?

Motor Vehicle Accidents - Question 18
We suggest that you contact us if your injuries are not getting better within 10-12 months after the accident. At that time, we can assess if the injuries are serious enough to sue for pain and suffering and other losses. If your insurance company stops paying your accident benefits and you are still not able to return to work or perform your regular day-to-day activities we may be able to help you pursue further benefits through dispute resolution or taking legal action. If you are entitled to receive disability benefits from an individual or group long-term disability policy and you are denied benefits or cut off, we may be able to help you.
Was your question answered? Yes or No

Other Similar Questions

Sign up For Our FREE Newsletter or Booklet
Sign Up Now
Read Our Recent Blogs
Read Now
What Our Clients Say
Read Now