Do I Have A Case?
Text Us
No Fees Unless We Win
Free Online Consultation
Click Here
Share Lawyers - Toronto Disability Lawyers
Toll Free
Call or Text Now

What Can I Do If My Job Is Causing My Chronic Pain?

Disability Benefits - Question 121
The seriousness of the discomfort would determine what can be done. If the severity is so great that continuing in your current position is not possible, then a claim for disability benefits could be the only option. If your doctor feels that you can continue to work with the condition without causing further damage, then you should follow your doctor’s recommendations for treatment. If there are specific recommendations about how your work environment could be changed to accommodate your condition, then such recommendations should be expressed to your employer in the hope that this be taken seriously and that the employer provide assistance allowing you to continue performing your job.

Other Similar Questions

Get Our Free Newsletter Or Booklet
Sign up For Our FREE Newsletter or Booklet
Sign Up Now
Read Our Recent Blogs
Read Our Recent Blogs
Read Now
What Our Clients Say | Share Lawyers
What Our Clients Say
Read Now