Do I Have A Case?
No Fees Unless We Win
Free Online Consultation
Click Here
Fighting Disability Insurance Companies For Over 30 Years

What Can I Do If My Employer Discontinued My LTD Insurance Without A Cause?

Disability Benefits - Question 126
You should contact a lawyer who specializes in long-term disability insurance.  If you have been terminated without cause and you’ve made an application for long-term disability benefits, you can file a law suit against both the insurer and employer for wrongful termination disability insurance, and failure to pay premiums.  Although many disability lawyers don’t practice employment law, disability lawyers have successfully been able to represent clients when wrongful termination becomes part of their Long-term disability case.
Was your question answered? Yes or No

Other Similar Questions

Sign up For Our FREE Newsletter or Booklet
Sign Up Now
Read Our Recent Blogs
Read Now
What Our Clients Say
Read Now