Waterloo, Cambridge, and Kitchener, Ontario
You are counting on your insurance company to provide you with disability benefits after an accident or injury. If your claim is denied, Share Lawyers is here to help you. We have won cases against all major insurance companies for clients across Ontario including Waterloo, Cambridge, and Kitchener and surrounding areas.
Let Us Take On the Stress At Share Lawyers, we know how taxing a disability can be on both you and your family. When your physical and emotional health is compromised, the last thing you need is to take on the fight for your disability benefits on your own. When you enlist the help of Share Lawyers, you gain advocates who understand the system and can fight for your benefits effectively so that you can focus on your health.
Professionals Dedicated to Your Future We won’t rest until we have achieved the best results. We work on a "No Fees Unless We Win" basis, and we know that your win is our win. Our team of experienced and compassionate lawyers, clerks and assistants are ready to help you with your insurance claim today.
Your Community Waterloo, Cambridge, and Kitchener, also known as the Tri-Cities with a combined population of 523,894, is the tenth largest metropolitan area in Ontario. Referred to as Canada’s silicon valley the Tri-Cities is known for its high concentration of information technology companies, university hubs, and Mennonite communities, the Tri-Cities is a lively fixture in Southern Ontario. At Share Lawyers, we are proud to serve this community.
We Put Clients First Share Lawyers appreciates each of its valued clients. Helping you is our business. That is why we leave no stone unturned when it comes to investigating your case. We truly believe that our clients are number one and are passionate about the outcome of their case.
why we are the most trusted disability lawyers in the Waterloo, Cambridge, and Kitchener area.
Experience Matters When filing a claim, it is important that you understand every detail of the process to ensure that you will get the maximum benefits that you are entitled to under your insurance contract. Having knowledgeable lawyers on your side will guarantee that you don’t miss out on anything. The team at Share Lawyers will investigate the following:
- Policy Exclusions
- Pre-Existing Condition Limitations
- Maximum Policy Benefit
- Deductible/Waiting Period
- Daily Benefit Amount, and more
Get Started Today
- Disability insurance claims have deadlines, so do not hesitate to contact Share Lawyers to answer any of your questions regarding disability benefits and their accompanying time limits.
- Contact our main office in Toronto, Ontario today by calling 1-888-777-1109. Our client service department will give you the information you need to get started. Visiting us in person is not required as we serve our clients in Waterloo, Cambridge, and Kitchener via telephone, email, fax, courier and computer. Our clients also enjoy our websites, blogs, social media pages and videos as valuable information resources.
- Do you have a case? Take our online quiz to help you determine whether an experienced lawyer can assist you with your insurance claim.
- We also offer a Free Disability Claim Booklet.