Kamloops Disability Insurance Claim Lawyers
KAMLOOPS, British Columbia
You are counting on your insurance company to provide you with disability benefits after an accident or injury. If your claim is denied, Share Lawyers is here to help you. We have won cases against all major insurance companies for clients across British Columbia, including Kamloops and surrounding areas.
Let Us Take On the Stress
At Share Lawyers, we know how taxing a disability can be on both you and your family. When your physical and emotional health is compromised, the last thing you need is to take on the fight for your disability benefits on your own. When you enlist the help of Share Lawyers, you gain advocates who understand the system and can fight for your benefits effectively so that you can focus on your health.
We won’t rest until we have achieved the best results. We work on a “No Fees Unless We Win” basis, and we know that your win is our win. Our team of experienced and compassionate lawyers, clerks and assistants are ready to help you with your insurance claim today.
Kamloops is nestled into the merging point of the two branches of the Thompson River right by Kamloops Lake. Known as the Tournament Capital of Canada, Kamloops hosts more than 100 tournaments every year in world-class facilities. Some of its biggest contributing industries include health care, tourism, and education. At Share Lawyers, we are proud to serve this community.
Share Lawyers has compiled a list of resources available throughout Canada for Emergency Resources, Health Services, Addiction and Mental Health Information, Resources for Seniors, Newcomer Services, Community Services, Legal Services, and Housing Information.
Share Lawyers appreciates each of its valued clients. Helping you is our business. That is why we leave no stone unturned when it comes to investigating your case. We truly believe that our clients are number one and are passionate about the outcome of their case.
See first-hand why we are the most trusted disability lawyers in the Kamloops area.
When filing a claim, it is important that you understand every detail of the process to ensure that you will get the maximum benefits that you are entitled to under your insurance contract. Having knowledgeable lawyers on your side will guarantee that you don’t miss out on anything. The team at Share Lawyers will investigate the following:
- Policy Exclusions
- Pre-Existing Condition Limitations
- Maximum Policy Benefit
- Deductible/Waiting Period
- Daily Benefit Amount, and more
Get Started Today
- Disability insurance claims have deadlines, so do not hesitate to contact Share Lawyers to answer any of your questions regarding disability benefits and their accompanying time limits.
- Contact our main office in Toronto, Ontario today by calling 1-888-777-1109. Our client service department will give you the information you need to get started. Visiting us in person is not required as we serve our clients in Kamloops via telephone, email, fax, and courier as well as employing various cutting edge communication technologies to suit our clients needs. We also offer extensive information and resources on our website, blogs and social media.
- Do you have a case? Take our online quiz to help you determine whether an experienced lawyer can assist you with your insurance claim.
- We also offer a Free Disability Claim Booklet.