Free Disability Claim Booklet
Receive Our Newsletter
Click Here
Free Online Consultation
No Fees Unless We Win
Click Here

When Should I Seek Legal Representation Following A Motor-Vehicle Accident?

When should I seek legal representation following a motor-vehicle accident where I was not at-fault and suffered injuries?
Motor Vehicle Accidents - Question 18
We suggest that you contact us if your injuries are not getting better within 10-12 months after the accident. At that time, we can assess if the injuries are serious enough to sue for pain and suffering and other losses. If your insurance company stops paying your accident benefits and you are still not able to return to work or perform your regular day-to-day activities we may be able to help you pursue further benefits through dispute resolution or taking legal action. If you are entitled to receive disability benefits from an individual or group long-term disability policy and you are denied benefits or cut off, we may be able to help you.
Was your question answered? Yes or No

Other Similar Questions

What is the "thin skull principle" of causation?

Am I entitled to benefits if I was seriously injured in a collision but the police report determined that no one was at-fault for the accident?

What is "causation"?

DISABILITY SECRETS: Learn What Your Insurance Company Is Hiding From You!


This searchable database contains information about disability, critical illness and life insurance claims, and what you can do if you are denied or cut off of your benefits. It is a collection of the most common questions we receive from our clients. General answers have been provided by our lawyers.