Free Disability Claim Booklet
Receive Our Newsletter
Click Here
Free Online Consultation
No Fees Unless We Win
Click Here

Should I Contact A Doctor Or Lawyer After Suffering A Personal Injury?

If I have suffered a personal injury based on someone else’s negligence, who should I contact first -- a doctor or a lawyer?
Personal Injury - Question 2
If you have suffered an injury, it is certainly important to seek medical attention and treatment before consulting a lawyer. The severity of the injury will have an impact on whether the case is worth pursuing, and a personal injury lawyer will want to know what medical treatment and diagnosis has been given to you.
Was your question answered? Yes or No

Other Similar Questions

What if an accident happens when somebody without a boating license pilots a boat in Ontario waters?

Are “injuries” in a personal injury case strictly defined as physical? Can I be compensated for my emotional and mental injuries?

My son suffered a mild acquired brain injury. His behaviour has been very erratic and volatile at times. What should I do or say when he gets like that?

DISABILITY SECRETS: Learn What Your Insurance Company Is Hiding From You!


This searchable database contains information about disability, critical illness and life insurance claims, and what you can do if you are denied or cut off of your benefits. It is a collection of the most common questions we receive from our clients. General answers have been provided by our lawyers.