Free Disability Claim Booklet
Receive Our Newsletter
Click Here
Free Online Consultation
No Fees Unless We Win
Click Here

How Can I Recover Lost Wages After Suffering An Injury In A Parking Lot?

I was walking through a dimly-lit underground parking lot and slipped in a puddle of engine oil. I broke my hip in the fall. This injury has caused me to miss many months of work. How can I recover my lost wages?
Slip & Fall - Question 3
If you have missed time from work, you may be able to recover your lost wages from the owners or property managers of the parking lot. Depending on where the incident occurred, you may also be able to recover some portion of your lost wages through an automobile insurer if the injury is deemed to have been caused as a result of the user or operation of a motor vehicle. You may also be able to access disability benefits through disability insurance if you have that, or through government agencies, such as the Canada Pension Plan or the Ontario Disability Support Program.
Was your question answered? Yes or No

Other Similar Questions

I tripped over some broken pavement at a small shopping plaza and fractured my knee. Is this something you can help me with?

What if I slipped on the floor of a public bathroom that had just been mopped and suffered a concussion? Although an upright caution sign had been placed on the wet floor, it was not visible from where I slipped and fell.

I was the passenger in a vehicle that rear-ended a car in front of us. The driver of the car I was in was at-fault for the accident. I am not related to him. Where can I turn to for compensation if I have lost almost 18 months of income due to my injury as well as medical and rehabilitation expenses?

DISABILITY SECRETS: Learn What Your Insurance Company Is Hiding From You!


This searchable database contains information about disability, critical illness and life insurance claims, and what you can do if you are denied or cut off of your benefits. It is a collection of the most common questions we receive from our clients. General answers have been provided by our lawyers.