Free Disability Claim Booklet
Receive Our Newsletter
Click Here
Free Online Consultation
No Fees Unless We Win
Click Here

Who Is Going To Pay For My Treatment Plan After My Accident?

After my accident, my family doctor referred me to a rehabilitation clinic that offers a variety of treatments such as massage, physiotherapy, acupuncture, and chiropractic. Who is going to pay for all of this?
Motor Vehicle Accidents - Question 1
To have your auto insurer pay for treatment that you might require, any services not covered by OHIP must be pre-approved. A Treatment Plan must be submitted by your doctor to get approval for the treatment to begin. If you do not want to pay expenses that might not be recoverable, then ensure that any proposed treatment is approved by your insurance company before that therapy begins. If your insurance company refuses to approve a Treatment Plan, then there are legal procedures to challenge those decisions. Seek legal advice to ensure that you don't create a financial liability that you could be personally responsible for.
Was your question answered? Yes or No

Other Similar Questions

What other expenses will my accident benefits cover?

Can I, or my family members, sue for pain and suffering?

What if my own family doctor, who has known me for years, disagrees with the insurance company's medical specialist?

DISABILITY SECRETS: Learn What Your Insurance Company Is Hiding From You!


This searchable database contains information about disability, critical illness and life insurance claims, and what you can do if you are denied or cut off of your benefits. It is a collection of the most common questions we receive from our clients. General answers have been provided by our lawyers.