What is the Share Law Guarantee?
THE SHARE LAW GUARANTEE
If your insurance company has denied your long-term disability benefits, and you have appealed with no results, it may be time to
hire a lawyer.
However, the thought of a lawsuit may be downright terrifying to you. Whether it’s due to a negative past experience or a fear of the unknown, there are many valid reasons why you may be wary of taking legal action against your insurance company.
Two of the most common reasons why claimants are reluctant to approach a lawyer are:
- a fear of being charged more than they can afford and
- having no control over the outcome of their case
How do we alleviate these fears at Share Lawyers?
- We offer the
SHARE LAW GUARANTEE. We choose not to charge an hourly fee but instead, work on a
No Fees Unless We Win. Hiring a lawyer on this basis means that you don’t pay any money unless your lawyer wins your case. Fees are calculated as a percentage of the total amount recovered, and this percentage is laid out in the retainer agreement so there are no surprises after the case has begun. This fee arrangement assures our clients that we are working diligently to win them the maximum settlement possible. When our clients win, we win. It’s a mutually beneficial arrangement that puts our clients’ minds at ease and encourages trust.
- At Share Lawyers we also like to keep our clients informed at every stage of their case. Transparency is essential. We advise our clients about what the law says about their case and lay out the options, but it is up to the client to decide what they want. While we provide expert guidance and direction; ultimately, the decision to submit, accept and/or reject a settlement is up to the client.
- We also encourage our clients to ask questions and share their concerns from the outset–we believe this is so important that we have a client service lawyer dedicated to providing our clients with clarity on matters pertaining to their case. These measures give the client an active role in their case and help to demystify the legal process.
Ultimately, deciding to hire a lawyer, and choosing the right one, is a personal matter. You should always try to find a lawyer with whom you feel comfortable. Booking a free, no-obligation consultation is a good way to get a sense of the lawyer’s experience and approach.
Watch Our Video:
Find out what David Share, President of Share Lawyers and Adjunct Professor at Osgoode Hall Law School, has to say about “no fees unless we win” and what is really means.
SHARE LAW GUARANTEE
- You don’t pay any fees until we WIN your case.
- If we don’t recover money for you, you don’t pay us any fees whatsoever.
- Why is this important? Here at Share Lawyers, we recognize that if you have been denied your benefits or if you are unable to work, the last thing you need is to pay money for a lawyer. We understand that!
- During your initial free consultation, we will show you an example of how this works. We explain everything to you so there are no surprises.
- We know how these cases can be difficult and scary and by offering our Share Law Guarantee, we can take away some of your worries.
Has your long-term disability claim been denied?
Contact Share Lawyers and put our experience to work for you.
We offer free consultations and there are no fees unless we win.
Was your question answered? Yes
Other Similar Questions
What if I don’t have enough money to hire a lawyer?
What is the cost of hiring a Disability Lawyer?
What Is The Cost Of Hiring A Disability Lawyer?
DISABILITY SECRETS: Learn What Your Insurance Company Is Hiding From You!
This searchable database contains information about disability, critical illness and life insurance claims, and what you can do if you are denied or cut
off of your benefits. It is a collection of the most common questions we receive from our clients. General answers have been provided by our lawyers.